This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team of very talented people responsible for shaping the future of content management systems .
We are global leader in content management applied to complex, real-time scenarios. We’re deeply passionate about technology to keep our solutions at the leading edge. Today we’re on a mission to evolve a product suite leader in the Media industry and conquer other solid verticals like Finance and Government.
Also, to support you at work we offer some very cool benefits, including smart working, free coffee 😊, many fitness opportunities, including but not limited to a special rate at Virgin Active Fitness Club (1 min walking from the office), sponsorship of the Milan Marathon, beach volley tournaments, climbing lessons…and much more!
You will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of our brand new TAAS division (Testing As A Service).
- Responsible for the personal development, inspiration, motivation and mentorship of the team members, fostering a self-organizing spirit within the team
- Take responsibility for recruitment, training and develop technical skills of new members of the team
- Guiding the QA Teams to construct a robust, re-usable automated testing suite making use of appropriate tools
- Liaising with and facilitating communication with international stakeholders
- Risk management, impediments resolution, reporting and any other project management activity especially where a project manager is not assigned
- Take ownership of code quality metrics, business KPIs and maintenance aspects
- Take ownership of all pre-production issues, identifying failure to meet quality standards through testing; assessing issue severity and escalating as appropriate, maintaining ownership through to resolution to ensure release schedule is met
You should apply if:
- You have minimum 5 years managing Quality Assurance for a large system and minimum 3 years managing a team of 3 or more people
- You have a proven understanding of PDLC and SDLC
- You have advanced analytical thinking and problem-solving skills and you are organized and structured in approach to work, with excellent attention to details
- You have experience of working in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban or Lean) and standard Agile engineering practices (BDD, TDD, CI, peer reviews, refactoring)
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to operate at all levels
- You have a sound technical understanding of Test Automation and Test Management Tools (in particular SmartBear, Silk and Selenium), issue tracking tools (in particular Jira) and have experience of implementing such solutions for business-critical applications
- You are competent in JAVA scripting and experience in the use of Design Patterns
- Very appreciated but not essential if you have ISEB/ISTQB qualification
And…you’re willing to work in a stimulating and high-energy environment, you can’t wait to learn about new technologies and platforms. You are proactive and self-motivated – you can work independently but you perform great in team as well. And, of course, you are keen to learn, grow and master new skills and resources.
More about us
EidosMedia welcomes diversity among its people: whatever their race, religion, age, sex or sexual orientation, everybody’s contribution is valued equally in an atmosphere of mutual respect and regard.
Are you ready to take up this challenge?