This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team of very talented people responsible for shaping the future of content management systems.
We are global leader in content management applied to complex, real-time scenarios. We’re deeply passionate about technology to keep our solutions at the leading edge. Today we’re on a mission to evolve a product suite leader in the Media industry and conquer other solid verticals like Finance and Government.
You will be working on the development and enhancement of applications and modules that will extend the core EidosMedia products and allow third-party systems integrations. You will join the development team, fully dedicated to enhance our product in an agile way (we use Scrum framework).
Also, to support you at work we offer some very cool benefits, including 4 smart working days a month, free coffee 😊 and free water, many fitness opportunities, including but not limited to a special rate at Virgin Active Fitness Club (1 min walking from the office), sponsorship of the Milan Marathon, beach volley tournaments, climbing lessons…and much more!
• 5-10 years’ experience as a Java Developer (J2SE, multithread services, web application)
• Knowledge of the commonly used algorithms, design patterns and data structures
• Ability to build and design scalable application (microservices architecture, REST)
• Good knowledge of JTA and transaction related issues and patterns
• Excellent knowledge of Databases and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate)
• Knowledge of PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Infinispan, JGroups, Jersey, Tomcat
• Take care about details and performances (TDD and code reviewing)
• Experience with software versioning tools (Git)
• Experience with issues tracking software and collaboration wiki tool (Jira, Confluence)
And…you’re willing to work in a stimulating and high-energy environment, you can’t wait to learn about new technologies and platforms. You are proactive and self-motivated – you can work independently but you perform great in team as well. A good problem solver and communicator – you have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken. And, of course, you are keen to learn, grow and master new skills and resources.
EidosMedia welcomes diversity among its people: whatever their race, religion, age, sex or sexual orientation, everybody’s contribution is valued equally in an atmosphere of mutual respect and regard.