< Back to Jobs
We are looking for a talented Technical Presales Specialist to support our growing success and our expansion strategy in new markets. You have approximately 3 years’ experience of B2B sales as a Technical Presales representative in the tech, finance or corporate sector, with proven results from successful sales. You have extensive knowledge of CMS technology, web services, system integrations, as well as cloud services. You are customer-centric and feel at ease speaking in front of business and IT audiences.
This Job-Ad is also open to persons belonging to protected categories – pursuant to Law 68/1999
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team of talented people responsible for shaping the future of Content Management Systems.
Our typical clients are large newspapers and financial institutions serving content to an expanding universe of devices and platforms. Our solution powers the core business of global publishers like the Financial Times, Le Figaro, Il Corriere della Sera, The Wall Street Journal, The Times, China Daily, and many others. Our digital publishing solutions have been adopted by global financial institutions, banks, ratings agencies and corporations.
Our software covers the entire content lifecycle, from authoring, management, workflow and design to sharing, publishing and delivery with open technologies and modern frameworks. We are innovators and disruptors, and we help our customers maximize the productivity and flexibility of their operations through the application of modern, digital technologies.
Reporting to our CMO, your primary role will be to present the business, functional and technical features of the product, with the core objective of successfully supporting the sales organization. You will work closely with the sales team on proposals, crafting pitches for our products, delivering engaging presentations and demos during meetings and workshops. You will coordinate the involvement of other teams in the presales process, typically Product Management, Engineering, Professional Services and Infrastructure.
You are passionate about technology applied to Content Management Systems (CMS) and know how to identify and explain business value, executing compelling software demonstrations, preparing RFI/RFP responses, delivering Proofs of Concept and workshops.
What you will be doing:
- Deliver sales presentations and solution demonstrations and provide coverage at client events.
- Provide functional expertise in the pre-sales process in collaboration with sales teams, attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical consultant.
- Identify and evaluate clients’ business and functional requirements in order to obtain initial project estimates, identify solution gaps after gathering clients’ requirements and communicate back to product management
- Respond to RFI’s / RFP / client queries in a timely and professional manner
Skills and qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field, a BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- English; a knowledge of other languages (Spanish, French, German, etc.) would be useful
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to persuade and influence
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to address a variety of levels in a corporate organization, from users to CFO’s
- Self-motivation and ability to motivate / inspire others
- A professional presence and the ability to project a positive image of the company
- Strong curiosity coupled with awareness of industry trends, customer and market drivers and regulatory initiatives; understanding of the competitive offerings and their differentiators in the market, remaining informed and curious to keep abreast of tech advancements
- Strong willingness to travel throughout Europe (and occasionally outside Europe).
More about us:
Eidosmedia welcomes diversity among its people: whatever their race, religion, age, sex or sexual orientation, everybody’s contribution is valued equally in an atmosphere of mutual respect and regard.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role then apply immediately!