This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team of very talented people responsible for shaping the future of content management systems.
We are global leader in content management applied to complex, real-time scenarios. We’re deeply passionate about technology to keep our solutions at the leading edge. Today we’re on a mission to evolve a product suite leader in the Media industry and conquer other solid verticals like Finance and Government.
Also, to support you at work we offer some very cool benefits, including smart working, free coffee and free water, many fitness opportunities, including but not limited to a special rate at Virgin Active Fitness Club (1 min walking from the office), sponsorship of the Milan Marathon, beach volley tournaments, climbing lessons…and much more!
We run several production and internal systems in cloud, hybrid and datacenter environments. If you can challenge existing infrastructure and development practices, promote excellence and continuously improve deployment and security standards, then you might be the right person for this job!
As DevOps Engineer you will contribute to our deployment and cloud strategy as part of the team responsible for delivering that vision. Technology is very important and crucial to the smooth running of The Business, Management, Software Development, IT Infrastructure and Operations and you will be expected to be an integral part of these divisions.
- Demonstrate creative thinking and innovative approaches using multiple technologies
- Participate to system design and integration decisions involving tools, processes and practices
- Mentors the other members of the team
- Construct a robust CI/CD pipeline for all our products, embedding security best practices and check points
- Leverage a community of evangelists and passionate contributors across the company
- Must be a self-starter as well as a strong team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in a geographically disperse working environment
- Contribute to monitor and improve deployment metrics, business KPIs and maintenance aspects
You should apply if:
- You have minimum 3 years’ hands on experience with large scale deployments (high availability, scalability, resilience, API security)
- You have a deep understanding of technology at both the server level and at the development level, understanding where the gaps are and are excited about filling those gaps
- You have advanced analytical thinking and problem-solving skills and you are organized and structured in approach to work, with excellent attention to details
- You have experience of working in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban or Lean) and standard Agile engineering practices (BDD, TDD, CI, peer reviews, refactoring)
- You have good communication and presentation skills
- Solid experience with CI and CD: GitLab, TeamCity, Jenkins, CodeDeploy, Spinnaker
- Build & Test: Maven, SonarQube, JUnit, Code Coverage, Artifactory, SmartBear
- Networking & Deployment: VPC, NGiNX, R53, TerraForm, Ansible, Helm
- Containerisation: Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, GKE, Rancher
- Storage & Search: iSCSI/FC, NFS, S3, EBS, CloudStorage, ElasticSearch, ElasticCache
- Security & Monitoring: IAM, CloudTrail, Hashicorp Vault, KMS, CloudWatch, DataDog, Prometheus, Zabbix, ELK, PaperTrail, Splunk
- Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, RDS, Cloud SQL, NoSQL
- Public Cloud & CDN: AWS, GCP, Azure, Akamai, CloudFront, Incapsula, CloudFlare
- A plus if you have an ISC2 certification
And…you’re willing to work in a stimulating and high-energy environment, you can’t wait to learn about new technologies and platforms. You are proactive and self-motivated – you can work independently but you perform great in team as well. And, of course, you are keen to learn, grow and master new skills and resources.
More about us
Eidosmedia welcomes diversity among its people: whatever their race, religion, age, sex or sexual orientation, everybody’s contribution is valued equally in an atmosphere of mutual respect and regard.