< Back to Jobs
This Job-Ad is also open to persons belonging to protected categories – pursuant to Law 68/1999.
We at Eidosmedia are world leader in content management and digital publishing solutions.
Our software covers the entire lifecycle of content, from authoring, management, workflow, design, to sharing, publishing and delivery, with open technologies and modern frameworks.
We are innovators and disruptors, and we help our customers maximize the productivity and flexibility of their operations through the application of modern, digital technologies.
What you will do:
Reporting to the QA Manager, you will work alongside our Test Lead and other engineers in order to establish test plans, build automated tests and perform manual testing. You will develop a deep understanding of our app and services in order to identify potential weak points. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
You will also be responsible for:
- Design and implement automated test plans for backend services and APIs;
- Contribute to test plans and strategy;
- Defining test cases based on customer requirements (functional, non-functional and regression). Ensuring test traceability with requirements specifications
- Plan and implement performance tests and analyse the metrics;
- Help identify bottlenecks and bugs;
- Define and record test cases using the Gherkin language format;
- Debug, record and manage defects throughout their lifecycle;
- Consistently execute REST API tests (manual and automated);
- Testing of mobile applications across a myriad of platforms & devices; and
- Embrace agile software engineering practices; TDD, CI/CD etc.
What we offer:
Smart working and flexible working hours: despite this is already a good practice for us, due to Covid19, we are all working in full remote to ensure the safety of our employees
International context: We are a global reality, and you will deal with people all over the world
Enthusiasm: We love what we do and we love doing it well. Our enthusiasm drives us to take pride and pleasure in the routine delivery of excellence.
People-Centric Culture: Our people are our most valuable resource. We aim to create an environment where everyone can reach his/her full potential.
- You have a sound technical understanding of test automation and test management tools (in particular SmartBear Test Complete, Silk and Selenium), issue tracking tools (in particular Jira) and have experience of implementing such solutions for business-critical applications
- You have experience in writing mobile test scripts, experience in Agile software engineering practices and working with TDD and CI/CD and a good understanding of OOP is a big plus
- You have experience of software development with quality assurance exposure
- You have advanced analytical thinking and problem-solving skills and you are organized and structured in your approach to work, with excellent attention to detail
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to operate at all levels and good English speaking and writing skills
- You have a university degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Not essential, but very appreciated, if you have ISEB/ISTQB qualification.
More about us
Eidosmedia welcomes diversity among its people: whatever their race, religion, age, sex or sexual orientation, everybody’s contribution is valued equally in an atmosphere of mutual respect and regard.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role then apply immediately!