Senior Java Developer
< Back to Jobs
We are looking for a passionate and talented Senior Java Developer with proven experience in Java and architectural design to help us bringing forward the development of new and innovative solutions.
We at Eidosmedia are world leader in content management and digital publishing solutions.
Our software covers the entire lifecycle of content, from authoring, management, workflow, design, to sharing, publishing and delivery, with open technologies and modern frameworks.
We are innovators and disruptors, and we help our customers maximize the productivity and flexibility of their operations through the application of modern, digital technologies.
What you will do:
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will take care of the following activities:
- Help your Scrum Team to make our super power Content Management System even better
- Develop with a TDD approach and ensure a great code quality and coverage, also by doing code reviews and pair programming
- Take care about details and performances, since our product is serving some of the most visited web sites around the world
What we offer:
Smart working and flexible working hours: despite this is already a good practice for us, due to Covid19, we are all working in full remote to ensure the safety of our employees
International context: We are a global reality, and you will deal with people all over the world
Enthusiasm: We love what we do and we love doing it well. Our enthusiasm drives us to take pride and pleasure in the routine delivery of excellence.
People-Centric Culture: Our people are our most valuable resource. We aim to create an environment where everyone can reach his/her full potential.
- 5-10 years’ experience as a Java Developer (J2EE, multithread services, web application)
- Knowledge of the commonly used algorithms, design patterns and data structures
- Excellent knowledge of Databases and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate, JTA)
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Tomcat
- Experience with software versioning tools (Git)
- Experience with issues tracking software and collaboration wiki tool (Jira, Confluence)
Nice to have:
- You’ve already worked with Node.js and React development
- You’re familiar with DevOps techniques (CI/CD, Gitlab pipelines, Docker, Kubernetes, …)
- You’ve got some experience with cloud-computing / cloud services platform (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- You’ve already used some of the following technologies Infinispan, JGroups, Jersey, nginx, Varnish
- Experience with agile methodologies (we use Scrum)
More about us
Eidosmedia welcomes diversity among its people: whatever their race, religion, age, sex or sexual orientation, everybody’s contribution is valued equally in an atmosphere of mutual respect and regard.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role then apply immediately!